lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

31 December 2008
My 2008 Summary 17:58

Since everyone in bloggersphere is doing their 2008 summary, I want to join the trend too :)


#1 Attended Different kinds of Party
(a) Pool Party









And got wet after being pushed into pool.



(b) Pink Party



I wasn't in the photo because I was late.



(c) Oh-so-formal Party.



which I think we should organize another one in 2009!
Damn fun can T.T


(d) Party with a dresscode - Halloween



Got dressed as devil



With Berry and Aster




and met celebrities bloggers like Kennysia and Cheesie




#2 Met my ex-classmates




TeeHee
I'm not in the photo because I'm holding the camera =).



Actually I met them twice XD



#3 Met my long lost friend since kindergarten






Carmen!

And Samantha!

Not really met lah, we found each other through Friendster.




#4 Realised Fucking Town Actually Exists.





#5 Did photoshop tutorial




Click to read



#6 Took a photo with pwetty pony!





#7 Half my dream came true.




Japanese students came to our school and I was their 'tour guide' or whatever.

I'm not so desperate now but I still want to go to Japan!




#8 Drew a geli picture with my BFFs in class



OMG HAHAHHAHA



#9 Gave a nickname




To Smelly Berry (look it rhymes!)
and found our signature posture!



#10 Realised I do my part as a blogger =D






#11 Tried Fish Spa and Love it!






#12 Got closer with this si-bat-poh




Through latihan Rumah Sukan.
WTF rite! hahahha

But I missed her b'day celebration because I was sick =(



#13 Did a chio jump shot




During school's marathon day



#14 Went Ice-skating



With BFFs in Sunway

I'm not that short okay! I already took off my skating shoes.




#15 Went to pierce my helix




With Teng.
I added the butterflies to cover my oily hair




#16 Tried trampoline
I was scared to death you know!




Adjusting the belt



OMG I'M FLYING



That's a brief summary of 16 things of what I did in 2008 when I was aged 16.
Not brief, eh?


My life's kinda interesting what! I thought mine's so dull.



P/S: Another Add On : #17 I joined Nuffnang!
so help me click the ad below can?




Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!