lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

28 September 2008
Desmond's 16th birthday! 15:46

DESMOND'S 16th


BIRTHDAY PARTY!




Desmond booked this fab swimming pool place at Ryan's condo to have a party.



This is Desmond, the birthday boy guy!



Teng and I reached there at about 7.15pm and couldn't find the way. Plus, the damn lift. Teng and I kept clicking the 11th floor button but the it wouldn't light up. So we went up to 12th floor with another resident. He said that we need some kinda residence card in order for the lift to function.


Okay I was annoyed and started swearing bad things about the condo. Nobody picked up their damn phone because they were in the pool. OKAY I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT NOW. I assure that the condo's condition is perfectly fine and the security's good now.


After calling like ten times, Billy and Ting Seng finally came to bring us up.







Damn crazy one loh when they play. As they say,

"Nobody's Going Home Alive Dry."



So everybody got wet. They totally pushed me into the pool before I was ready.


And the pool was 1.5m deep. So only my hair could breathe.



Why must short people suffer like this T.T



Luckily I still remember some really basic swimming stuff I learned from Jin Rong's dad. Although I totally forgot how to swim freestyle or frog or whatever they call now.


Many people tried to push the other into the pool but ended up falling down on the slipper floor. Like so za dou, right?


KokWah pushed Berry into the pool using his butt =.=




We're soaking wet.



Desmond's the center with one an underwear on his head




Wet Berry and
Soon-to-be-wet Teng




YONG KOK WAH!
No photoshops done.
So sexy right?


*don't roll and laugh on floor, k?*






OooooO. Sexy Ee Leng


I love barbequed chicken wings! When I was young I thought it was super troublesome to eat chicken wings. Somehow it became a X-factor or something. God knows that it'll be so damn tasty!



Cappuccino.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course not! Who drinks cappuccino during a party!
Especially a splashing party.


It's Carlsberg.



I drank like 2 cans then it's already out of stock. Surprisingly, I was still very alert of what's happening. It's like strange cause none of my parents drink beer. Dad only drinks occasionally. Where did the 'beer' gene came from.



Before that I told my friends, what if I was drunk and died in the swimming pool
-.-"


There's this really nice guy. Teng and I refer him as the watch saver. Cause he found my missing watch in the pool. Teng said it got stuck between his toes.
ANYHOW, THANK YOU!



That's Mr. Nice Guy behind Desmond.
And Desmond preparing for some kisses




by Ryan, Ee Leng, Berry, Sue Teng, etc.
Can't really remember but it was fun.












Everyone's like so happy laughing
and taking photos



While Desmond prepares for more kisses!




Looks at Ivan's sexy pouting lips!


Then Kok Wah joined in the fun too.



I know. This photo is very geli.
That's not Desmond's hand at KokWah's head
in case you're thinking dirty now.

I should rate this 18SX -.-



Left at about 10.30pm. Damn we should organize something like this the next holiday.

Okay okay okay =D?




Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!