lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

22 August 2008
6M Gathering 18.8.08 18:32




I'm updating
UPDATED!
*peace*



We watched Meet Dave!





Kok Onn was 10 minutes late so I asked him to treat all of us lunch. There were 10 of us. Just nice! 1 minute 1 person. Of course he didn't at the end or else he'll be broke!




The others went to the toilet so they had to hold the popcorn and drinks for them?
Me?
Stands and evil laughs while taking photos ;p






I rate 'MEET DAVE' 4/5 stars



It's freaking hilarious the way Eddie Murphy plays his role in this movie. Like when he drinks the ketchup and stuff. Watch it people!


We sat at the 1st row. There were only us when we entered, and we were late! There were only 2 rows of people at the end. I thought Pavilion have really good business?


P/s : Very cold meh the cinema? Everyone's saying that it's freezing in there. Maybe fats too much liao me.
PP/s : Yang Kent's pretending to be freezing whereas he's damn warm! It's true!




Threesome!
We've been in the same school for 10 years!
*clapsssss*



We bring you sexy gigantic ass.




Wtf is Yang Kent doing -.-



The leng zai See Chuan



Kok Onn : Hi, sexy. Mind if I take a photo of your ass?
Yang Kent : Go away, loser.




For lunch, we went to Wong Kok for lunch. WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T THE WAITERS CHANGED THEIR FREAKING ATTITUDE AND SERVICE.
It takes forever for them to serve.
And I can't stand the food either. And the price also, as mentioned in my previous post.




Hahahhaha.
MK must be the Joker's good friend =D



OMG MK ORDERED ALMOND TEA OR SOMETHING. The smell is really horrible. I swear when I put it near my nose I almost choked or something. I wonder how it tastes like ;( Aster and Alvin said it tastes like Scott. Neh the white nutritious semi-liquid thing in a bottle?


MK didn't finish it anyway. Lol, reasonable.






We R Camwhore Kings And Queens
*running up the stage to receive award*




Toilet also camwhore.



Me, Kher Huey and Aster.


Okay maybe only me.
Wei Kie's trying to get her handphone I think.



Walked a little too much that day. As if the blisters on BOTH MY FEET were invincible. My legs ache like hell when I got home. Met Teng at Times Square lobby to pass her some stuff.



While waiting for Kuan from her dating




Before entering the train,
DIE DIE ALSO WAN TO CAMWHORE.
hahahhahaha.






Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!