lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

30 August 2008
The Jap Students came to our school! 14:31

UPDATED



As said in my previous post, I STILL MISS THEM X(


Camwhore session while waiting for the Japanese students to come.



And Berry's hand as well -.-



Pretending to be camera shy.



They came at about 9 o'clock and were grouped into group of 5.
What a line -.-


My group happened to be a all-boys group. They really have the Japanese look.
Btw they're from Eishin High School.


Here's the website of their school

The English version



Since you're there, check out their school anthem. It's very, em, high-spirited?


While bringing them to the foyer, all the groups were lining up except mine.

Me : Em, please line up.
Them : *huh???*
Me : Please form a straight line *gesturing them to line up*
Them : *blank*


Wtf, I was cursing myself for signing up to guide them around the school.




The guy next to me was so damn bored.




while getting prepared






Kuan with her group members


I find this photo very funny!
See the two guys behind? He's like
"You're taking a photo of me??"

ANYWAY WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO!?
I"M SUPPOSED TO BE IN IT TOO since I'm just next to them.



Aster with her group members.
Look at the 38 Mun Ping behind.


The middle-part guy (Geto) loves Chinese Chess very much you know. The others are quick learners too. They know how to play after only being taught ONCE!


Die Die don't want leave before winning the Chess game lmao.


I think Geto loves the Chinese yoyo very much too.



Reena and her group members.
Before that, she was worried that nobody would talk to her because she was black.

Turns out the Japanese students were damn naughty and talkative lol.


The BIG BIG BIG
Group photo.

I pointed myself in the photo.
Don't bother to zoom it.
My head's too small LOL


In the lift
Me : *turns and faces them* You guys very tall!
Them : *blank* *looks at each other*
Me : You guys.. Very Tall.. *putting my hand on my head and then goes higher.
Them : Ohhhh! HAHhahhahaha!


The Japanese girls are very pretty =D




Showing off our gifts.
I was in group 20.


In Class


Some guy gave a 'duck' as a gift. I never thought they'll be so open. LOL



Kum Hoh handling the duck.
lol




The instruction. Lmao.



Posing with the fan


Didn't realise Aster took this photo of me.
Eh the fan really useful leh.
Very 'windy' when you fan it.



Opening the presents.



a fan. (gave the other one to Kar Yan)
2 smaller fans. (eh very windy also, can use during trips)
a cloth (below)
a packet of food (no idea what it's)
2 stickers.
a Beryl's chocolate




The cloth.
I guess it's very common in Japan.
I told mom I wanted to hang it at my room's door.
Then people will think I've been to Japan.




The fan!




Looks good but I haven't tried it yet.
So reluctant to open you know T.T

Notice the toothpick at the left side?
OMG Japanese are so hygienic unlike Malaysians.
Have you seen a Mamee packet with a spoon at the side?
OR
A packet of dried mango with a toothpick at the side?

NEVER!




The Beryl's chocolate.
I was really shocked because it's a Malaysia product.
Maybe he wanted to bring it to Japan as souvenir
but gave to me as a token of appreciation or something.

Ok I feel guilty of stealing people's souvenir
lol



Last but not least,
the group photo.



P/s : Anyone of u realised that the guy with straight, middle-parted hair (Geto) in the photo looks like Ishida Uryuu in the anime, Bleach?



I'm not criticizing or what,
they really look alike lah.
I like him most after Kuchiki Rukia in Bleach.



Pp/s: There's another lengzai in my group who looks like Daniel Wu. But nobody agree with me T.T



Ppp/s : Aster and Berry's group member just replied their email! Maybe they can help me find my group member's email. LOL damn excited now.




Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!