lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

19 January 2009
Tagged By Diane 16:43

State 15 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
1. I sit like an ah pek in kopitiam when I'm using the computer. (now loh T____T)

2. I like to change TV channels every now and then.

3. I don't like Doraemon at all =( (I KNOW! SO WEIRD!)

4. I love Crayon Sin Chan though =] (DOUBLE WEIRD!!)

5. I think Wikipedia's the best online dictionary.

6. I love shopping but my purse won't allow me too =(

7. I wish I could marry a rich husband and don't need to work forever. haahhahha wtf

8. I'm to addicted to the Internet.

9. I hate lalas who think they're very in and trendy but they don't realise they make people sick.

10. I hate smokers who smoke in front of kids and hope they'll get choked by the smoke and die.

11. It feels scary to sit alone when the others have friends to talk to.

12. I don't believe in sex before marriage (yeah gasp all you want)

13. I wish I could draw better than a 5-year-old.

14. I want to study hard now so I could earn lots of money in the future and buy branded clothes without hesitating (day dreams, I never studied in the end)

15. I don't like High School Musical.


I tag:
Whoever wishes to do this

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!