lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

30 December 2008
My 8 updates! 01:48

Yes fellow readers I've been procasinating =( So I'll write a long update!


*updated*


#1 I visited my gramma during Tong Yuen festival.




And watched popeye on channel 9 since I've got nothing to do.

OMG WHY POPEYE SO OLD EDI!



#2 MY Christmas was kinda quiet.

Had dinner at my uncle's house but it was fun =D


#3 My mom's a camwhore too!








And I never realised that all along -.-



#4 I went around Bukit Bintang looking for pretty Christmas tree.

We ate at Victoria Station and I was dying to see Christmas trees around the area (more like throwing a tantrum hahahah! wtf) so dad drove around.




This one's at Sg Wang.
The stupid car next to us kept blocking the view and insisted to follow my dad's speed. WTF RITE! It's so damn annoying!



This one's at Pavilion.
I love the blur but dreamy quality of photo taken by my phone.



#5 Went out with Berry to search for school bag
but ended up with nothing.



This toilet should be our 'lao di fang'
Cause we've taken photos in this toilet for so many times!



#6 I love camwhoring with my hoodies!
I mean, who doesn't? ;p They're so addictive.




Okay I don't have time to photoshop I managed to photoshop this photo.
I look so restless in other photos with my BIG DARK CIRCLES!



#7 I love My Jenny-Chan
Normally the Japanese call little kids their name followed by -chan behind right!
I call my dog Jenny-Chan now! And she responds to it!

Though I'm quite worried cause there's a wound that looks like a blister at her paw and her tail. But I still love my Jenny-Chan!




#8 Did some cleaning at my old house
And felt nostalgia =()
*I couldn't decide whether I felt happy or sad, so this =)( came out*

Anyway I spotted a cute kitten!




Hiding behind the fake crane by the little pond XD






#9 Happy Tree Friends

You guys know about Happy Tree Friends? Well I'm setting the theme song as my ring tone! WTF AHHAAHHAHAH!




Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!