lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

09 October 2008
I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic 22:40



I’m Going Silent


this Halloween


with Nokia XpressMusic




My name is Mona Lynn who loves music. You'll hear music blasting from my house if you live near my neighbourhood.


But my passion towards music have driven my neighbours crazy. They start complaining and my music CDs were all taken.


My passion towards music slowly faded away. I became very isolated.



Nobody wanted to play with me





I even ran away from crowds because I feel ashamed.



One day, Nokia came up with Nokia 5520 Xpress Music. I fell in love with it at first sight.





My life became colorful then. People start mixing with me as we shared the wonders of music. We didn't have to talk much as music speaks the language.


This year, I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic.





Happy Halloween, people.





Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween


Details :

Time – 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Date – 1st of November 2008 (Saturday)
Venue – Borneo Baruk Club, KL
Dress code – Halloween Celebrities.



Many prizes will be give out!


For more details, visit Nuffnang






Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!