lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

08 September 2008
Sep 1 my fav day X) 22:45

SHOPPING LAST MONDAY.


It was a school holiday due to Merdeka celebration. So Aster and I went to watch



"MONEY NO ENOUGH 2"


I rate it 8/10


Damn funny loh I tell you. Doesn't matter if you haven't watched the first one. It doesn't really link so don't worry =D


I like the part Lai Meng looking for her bra in the middle of the night. Laugh until so gao lak in the cinema.



So had Lunch in Madam Wong (or was it Madam Lim or Madam Kuan or Kwan?) in Sg Wang. It's so irritating with so many 'Madam' restaurants popping up.


Teng's been hiding a little too much from us, hasn't she ;D.
All hail my eyes
for sharp eye sights (from contact lens lol)


By the way, Rynn Lim was in Sg Wang coincidentally .



Far view taken from my handphone.



From Aster's camera.

Compare the 1st and 2nd photo,
mummy can you buy me a camera?



After Aster left me alone at 4pm (so ke-lian right?), I went to shop for new slippers.


ANYWAY DID I TELL YOU I BOUGHT A BAG FROM ESPRIT!




See!
I know! I love it very much!



When Love actually costs that much.
Even for a simple bag.


My mom chopped me into 97 pieces when I got home and fed me to Jenny.



Ok lah I was joking. Or else I won't be blogging now.


It was the last day of sales and it was September 1!


September 1!
The 1st day of September!
And I as the proud member of ECC have 20% discount after sales.
So it cost RM20 or RM30 (couldn't remember) at last



*running up the stage to receive The Smart Consumer Price.*




The End Product of shopping.


2 tops + 1 pair of slippers + Esprit bag
=
Not Even RM100!



SALES IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND!




Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!