lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

28 August 2008
I feel so miserable. 16:12

I'M SO DAMN SAD NOW, U KNOW!?
T.T



Our school received a visit from internship students from Japan. I was part of the crew to take them around our school. I was in charged of taking 5 Japanese boys around the school.


The boys were really sweet. During the opening ceremony I thought we'll have nothing to talk since they can't understand English very well. I felt really miserable that time you know. Then while walking around the school, we started talking .


Talking might not be the appropriate word to use since I'm constantly using sign language while talking to them cause they can't understand English well.


When we reached the language room (the last place to visit) where they can play the traditional games like congkak. Then we had photography session at ground floor.


During game session we talked a lot than before. At least they felt more comfortable and open to communicate.


I thought they'll only leave at 1pm, manatau they left at 12! Kar Yan and I were busy finding them to take a photo together. So at last we took a not-so-chio photo. I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TAKE DOWN THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS!


wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.


Wtf is wrong with me. I mean, the teacher should've arranged us to go to the language room first so we'll have more things to talk about!


wtf wtf wtf wtf.


It's so sad when you see a friendship building and *poof* it goes 10,000,000km away. I mean it's so sad right! You're starting to bond then the next thing you know, they're flying back to Japan. You'll be losing contact with them forever.


Okay writing this makes me sob honestly. You have no idea how I love Japan and how I long to go there, live there. Damn I should've taken Japanese class last year instead of next year.




Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!