lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

04 July 2008
Anti dawn yang. Pro dawn wayang 16:00

I guess everyone who basically blogs or read blogs know that XiaXue updated a post that says she hates Dawn Yang.



I don’t really like Dawn Yang too. Not because of XiaXue. I've never liked Dawn Yang before in my entirely life.



In my links, I link bloggers who I really like, like Xiaxue.



untitled




I like Xiaxue because she really speaks out.

I like Kenny Sia because he's really damn funny at times.

I like Cheesie because she's happy-go-lucky.

I like Stick Gal too because her cartoons are so expressive.



I like Typical Ben too! As in VERY MUCH! His blog is almost carefree and perfect that I wish my life is anywhere near his.



Oh yeah, I haven't linked his blog yet. Will link it after this.



I dislike her because..



1. Her blog template is boring.




The 1st time I read her blog, it was full of advertisements. So the posting area was REALLY SMALL which made it difficult to read. So when I read 1 or 2 posts, I just closed it.


Ok this is a lame excuse you may think.



2. I hate her poses.




Anyone realised that all Dawn Yang's post is the same? Either she tilts her head right, left or center.




untitled
Center.


untitled
Left



untitled
Right.




Her face expression is all the same! When Aster told me that, I was, Oy, yeah wo.
The worst is, she still looks pretty!



3. Rumours




There were rumours spreading like Asian flu that she had plastic surgery. 2 plastic surgeries on her nose in fact. Then she had breast implantation in China too.


Then there were rumours that she was dating EXTREMELY WEALTHY but

OLD men.

Well that's according to Xiaxue.


The rumours get jucier everytime rite ;D



4. She's plastic!




Even more 'plastic' than the plastics in Mean Girls. She had plastic surgery and yet she doesn't want to admit! What's so sinful about plastic surgery that she wanna hide?



5. She's a copy cat.




To be exact, a copy cat who copies people's style.



6. She's a liar!




Liar liar pants on fire! She told the press that she earns $4000-6000 per month. But she doesn't. Read Xiaxue's post for more.



In short, she's a beautiful liar and I hate her X(.




Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!