lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

16 June 2008
It was a fun day. 16:27

SSG IFF DAY





The decorations.



Permanent tattoo lah of course.










It was so crowded and so hot.

I swear I'll suffocate to death if I still stay there any longer.


So we camwhore under a tent.



















I look like a total ape.



After Aster left for her Cambridge tuition, we went to Pavilion to meet up with Teng.
I swear it was super hot. Couldn't stop sweating.



While walking to taxi stand.



NICE RIGHT THIS PHOTO. When I told Berry about it, she totally ignored me (-.-)



Anyway, good news is, the taxi came right when we reached the taxi stand.
For the 1st time that day, I don't feel like axe-murdering someone. So freaking cooling inside the taxi.


Me & Kuan in Zara.



Toilet's Next Top Models.



While waiting for Teng to arrive, Kuan went to buy a chain to hang on her cellphone.



the colourful beads which cost Kuan RM28.

Only 5 beads le! Super exy loh.



While waiting for the beads to be done.


After meeting Teng, we went to watch Prom Night.








What happens when Kuan watches so-called thriller.






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




LMAO.

I really laughed my ass off.



The movie wasn't really that scary lah actually. But it isn't THAT NICE at the same time too.

I can't believe I spent freaking RM12 to watch this.



Guess who we met that day? Kuan & Mk's sis and bro!

Suddenly feel so sad lah. My friends and I are all the 'meimei' generation le.

I shall list them out =(


Me, Aster, Kuan, Berry, MK, Billy, Teng & Ee Leng (they're the middle child)

Sad lah sad lah, then camwhore again.







GUESS WHO WE MET THEN?




MK!




Blur face.

He didn't want to just stand and let me snap his leng zai face.


As for Father's Day, Teng and I bought a shirt from Baleno for our dads. Costed both of us RM75. Here goes our money T.T







0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!