lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

02 April 2008
Jenny B) 17:04


Jenny and I are besties!



Look here!





Her ear covered 1/2 of my face.



Who the hell said that woman's best friend is diamond, man's best friend is dog.

Oh yeah, Mr Leow, my not-so-funny English teacher.






OMG, just saw these from a fan club in Friendster.



BOTH AVRIL AND YUI TOGETHER. AHHHHHHHHH!

OCTOBER 2007!? Why do I only see it NOW! Pff.



CUTE OR NOT! I think it's a scene from "Midnight Sun"




Sometimes I really wonder why I'm not born in Japan instead of British now.


I'm dying of wanting to travel to JAPAN!


I'm dying of wanting to learn Japanese.


I'm dying of wanting to LIVE THERE.




Not because of the fashion. BUT the music industry. You realise or not, Japan's music industry is WIDE! In Music Station, they have guests from Backstreet Boys to Ayumi Hamasaki to Avril Lavigne.


God, send me a million POUND and I'll immediately go to airport and bring nothing to Japan. Then I'll shop there for my clothes and food.


Oh yeah, I'll also pray everyday!


Dream on, Lynn. Keep dreaming.




Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!