lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

08 December 2007
Super Wild day. 13:54

Went to Pavilion last two days. *sigh, again*


Met Berry and Ee Leng at LRT station. I was late. But Ee Leng was later =D. It was raining when we walked over from monorail station to Pavilion. Sigh. Our wet fringe.


All photos go under Ee Leng's credit for she took them all. 65 photos! The longest post I've ever blogged. Thanks Ee Leng! I only watermark those photoshopped.



me, ee leng and berry


my fringe's still wet





Then Mira met up with us.



mira and ee leng.






bonkers.





the Christmas tree we were mooning over


siao. Can change colour one


super blur.


I know, bad poser.


I think Jia Huei's mom took this. Thanks auntie!



After taking the first photo for us, she said "Give some expressions lah. You all looked bored." Hahha. Sounds like professional photographer.


Went to Milky Lane for some snacks while waiting for Ting Seng and Moong. Ee Leng said they're always late.



while waiting for our floats


mira looked cool =D



Ordered Ice Lemon Tea float. How weird is that?



That's the float.


sometimes I think I laugh too much.


over excited o.o



the bartender XD


Ting Seng and Moong arrived!


Ee leng's still shorter =p



I swear that "I'm Kind Of A Big Deal" was from IP zone.



Anyway, I'm like mira's bag.


I'm the shortest!


escalator shot


not really successful I think.



For lunch, we went to Ichiban Ramen.



While waiting for the food.



She snapped us in silence xD


sampatness


what the hell is he doing?



The 'Unagi Don' I ordered was totally disgusting. I felt like eating gel with super extra soy sauce.


Swear you don't laugh while looking at the next photo?



DON'T LAUGH LAH!





WOo?


Blek.




Super fair princesses XD


That Y-3 thing looks like it's been photoshopped.


Ee leng made Jia Huei do that.


Chio bu beside us XD


Pavilion's toilet has to be the best asset.


white Christmas!


I know, gorgeous-es.


Busy camwhoring.





The tree was shaking actually xD


Ahem. Bad pose.



18sx .


Everyone loves kissing Mira.


Mona lisa-es.


Camwhore camwhore!


They got bored I guess. Sorry!



Ms Nandini aka Jack Sparrow finally is in the photos.


yer?



MS Jack Sparrow is not naked lah!


hee. I look funny, I know.


-.-"









Then, Mira left. Ee leng, Moong, Ting Seng left. (That's why no photos anymore xD) Then Berry left. Then Ms Jack Sparrow and me left seperately in LRT station. Sad ending, huh? Hahaha. I was totally freaked out by the idea of taking LRT myself to Bdr Tasik Selatan.


Labels:


3 Comments:

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 December 2007 at 18:06  

actually we took about 110++..xD
crazy rite...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 December 2007 at 21:41  

OMG really? I didn't notice that.
Yeah. It's super crazy xD. but fun

By Blogger Lynn, at 9 December 2007 at 22:09  

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!