lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

02 December 2007
23:32

Introducing.....


Jenny Wong Wow Wow~!


.
.
.
.
.





Extra contrast makes an innocent looks =D



.
.
.
.





Super 'Dan Ngan Lou'




.
.
.
.





That's food in case you thought it's a fly XD



.
.
.
.




She likes me ;p




Hahaha! I didn't give her that "Jenny Wong Wow Wow" name!


Dad : Jenny Wong ah Jenny Wong!


Me : *giggling* Jenny Wong xx?


Mom : Jenny Wong Wow Wow!



HAHHAHAHHHA! Rearing a puppy is like so much fun. It's like playing with a teddy bear except the fact that Jenny's scratched me for like 10 times, bitten my legs for 20 times and made me run around the neighbourhood almost every evening.



He looks so T-I-N-Y in this photo.



It's super fun! I'm like saving these photos in the computer now. As Jenny grows bigger and bigger, I'll take her photo too! Then all the photos will be saved in a album/folder. It will be named as...


"Memoir Of A Puppy, Jenny"




Hahhaha. I'm bonkers. Don't mind me.


My aunt has he looks old despite the fact that she's only two months old! Maybe it's because of the black stripe that's slowly showing on her forehead and back. She didn't have the black stripe when I first reared her. It just slowly shows. Strange =R.


She also said she can be a circus performer. Hahaha! That's like illogical. Just because she can listen to the ONE and ONLY order -



"Sit down!"




doesn't mean she can be a circus perfomer.


Ok, I admit it. My imagination is running wild now. I'm picturing Jenny in some funny clown clothes while I, the trainer holds a whip in my hand. Jenny'll be standing on a small circular stage like circus LIONS do. Then I'll make her jump through fire rings. *grins*


Don't mind me! Carry on! Never seen a siao za boh before ah? XD.


This has to be my favourite photo. *grins*


.
.
.
.





Tadaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!