lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

31 December 2007
PMR Result Again Again! 01:35

I know it's a little too late to blog about it. But whatever!



Went to school last Thursday to take my PMR result. I woke up at about 9:45am. At least I wasn't really late.



The school notice said the result'll be out by 11am. Wooo, Ms Chooi came early and I was the second the take the result.




Nenepupu ;p.



Got straight A's as unexpected!



Well, mom and Ms Chooi are more surprised. I can still recall their look (O.O) Saw Aster near the guardhouse. HOW COME HER MOTHER LOOK SO YOUNG ONE!



While in the car, my mom said that the first girl's parents in front of us was sibeh funny.




Ms chooi



xxx, looking for it..



*Search Searching...*



xxx. So many Bs and Cs AH!



Shows that she hasn't changed the habit of telling people's result loudly. sigh.



Parents : *shooting angry glares*



HAHAHHAAH. The way my mom portrays it was super funny. I know I'm mean to laugh at it, but Ms Chooi is much meaner ;P



You guys realise how sick it is to look at people's MSN that they've got a NEW BRAND NEW HANDPHONE, NUDGE ME FOR DETAILS or not...



I'm one of the tonight.



Because I've got a new Nokia 6267 handphone!







Happy happy. Looking forward to buy the cable/blue tooth. Teehee.


I can see you guys showing thumb down at the monitor saying "loser!"

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!