lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

15 October 2007
Painting 13:31

Yay! I'm really finally going to paint today!


Dad's going to bring me to buy the paint later! I don't know why mom and dad actually bother to nag me about how troublesome painting is. After all, I'm the ONE painting, not them.


Ish, they even said that they won't even lend a helping hand. WHATEVER! I'm going to paint my whole room all by myself with my own hands!


I'm still thinking what colour to paint my room. Blue seems nice. Then, Blue + what colour leh? Mom said it's better I buy one colour to try it then buy another one if I can handle it. -.-" Pathetic! If I only buy a colour, I don't know if I should paint it on WHICH wall. If I painted on the wrong wall, then it'd be SO heartbreaking, you know? I'd have to paint again, and again, and maybe again. FOREVER.


Actually, I was thinking of losing 1 pound by painting my room. TeeHee.. If it doesn't, I think I'll meet God the next morning.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!