lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

21 October 2007
Five little Indian Girls XD 21:41

I finished painting my room! *which was about, em, four days ago?*


Couldn't connect to Internet. I don't know what the hell happened. But the main thing is, I can blog now!


The five of us went to Pavilion yesterday *aster, berry, kuan, teng and me lah of course). I want a bloody camera lah! Or a new hand phone which actually can be connected to the PC. Very hard one loh without a camera. The desire of hanging out with friends melts away slowly without a camera. My current phone, takes super blur photo. Plus, cannot be connected to the PC. I'm still wondering why I bought that phone in the first place. It's Nokia 6610i i think.


So, photos! I took it from Aster's blog of course. Where else?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I love~ my cheekbones~



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Stupid curtain. My cheekbones looked prefect there. BUT COVERED!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Eeeeee, stupid smile.


And my most favourable photo *grins*


.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(up)


Me. Teng. Aster - The shit queens princesses.


(down)


Berry. Kuan (I just "love" her ahpek glasses, hahahahahah!)




At about 4pm, we went to gasonline.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Dark and creepy~




Then, Teng and I went home at 5pm. Shoooooo tired. Mom said I got home too late. I've got guitar class at 7pm *yay!* and english class after that. Yawns. Exhausting day.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!