lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

16 August 2007
Momo. 18:35

I didn't plan to blog today. Not until I discovered the death of Momo.
















It was 4.30pm when I went downstair to take a look at Momo. I tried to wake him up by clumsily opening the door of the cage. It always woke him up. But it didn't that time.



I opened the food container loudly so he would wake up from his dream. But he didn't.



I shook his house. He didn't move at all.



I stroke him gently from the outside of his house. He didn't move at all. He was already dead.



I woke my mom up from her nap. She was sorry about that. I buried Momo at last at my house garden. His fur still looked shiny. His eyes were still open. It's just that his body just laid there on my hand, motionless.



There was once he slept so sweetly that he just couldn't be bothered by anything. I quickly searched for the camera. It wasn't in the house. When I went back to him, he had already waken up and was deperately climbing the cage, wanting to have a run in his play-ball.


He'd always got stuck between the fridge and cupboard. That's where I could always find him easily. Sometimes he really made me strain every nerve as I search for him desperately after his long-day run.






Momo, come back.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!