lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

06 August 2007
16:47

I just read back all the previous posts on my blog. As a result, they're boring.


I'm so gonna change the template of my blog again. After tomorrow, I'm free. Tomorrow's the last day of trial exam - History and Living Skills paper aka my worst sucject of A-L-L.


What to do? I don't have the brain of a... em... HistoricianHistorian? (Hahahaha, just checked the online dictionary.) I only have the brain of my one and only Lynn Brain which specialies only in Maths.


I sounded so vain -.-"


xD.


Teehee.


Blahahaha?


Booo.


what the fuck.


God damn, who knows what hell mark I'm going to get for my English and BM.


Just hoping that I'll pass my History paper. My History teacher told us to get an A for the test. Hell yeah, nice encouragement but it doesn't help - At AlL. I just realised, while talking to him that is, that he has light brown iris (part of the eye)!


I want that!


I want to have light brown or olive green iris. They look so wonderful and I just can't resist. I've considered wearing those contact lens with colours (baby red colour would be nice, come to think about it). But Aster said wearing those contact lens may cause blindness


!!!!!!!


Not fair.


Fergie had her nails painted green in the video Big Girls Don't Cry but they look damn nice! That's because she has olive (or green?) iris that match her nails!


Here's the video of Big Girls Don't Cry in case you haven't watched it.




She's groping my Milo(Peter Petrelli from Hereoes) throughout the video!



Lucky her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!