lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

02 August 2007
Cute...! 19:03

ALL I can say abouy myself is..
lazy
.


This is only the 28th post since January! Argh.


I am lazy. I am lazy. I am lazy. I am lazy. I am lazy. I am lazy.


*BIG DEAL! WHO WANTS TO READ OUR BLOG!*
somebody shouts.


Two weeks in a row - exam. So darn troublesome. I got an awful result for my Geography test. Yeah yeah, I was expecting 70. If I'm lucky enough, 75 which is ngam ngamA. Day dreamssssss.


I swear I'm not getting A for English. REALLY LAH!
Even if I'm hoping for an A.



My essay is like bloody short. 130 words. ONLY! Which is only about three quarter of the page. My friends wrote like. 200 - 300 words? One and a half page? And the summary was darn difficult. I left out so many points! The novel was ok not ok at all. The pervertic teacher gave us some kinda tip by telling us to read the characters.


My friends and I read the character all the time at school ignoring the time I chatted with Kuan and Teng and the time I went mad with Aster singing 'opera'. Cannot help myself mah. So boring also.


Aster gave me this website which is super cute and confusing at the same time. I created one for myself!




super cute right?



It's actually some kinda blog. Most of the people there tpe Mandarin so I had to really learn how to type. The speed of me typing Mandarin is really Grandma speed. Also, 'my' blog is kinda empty xD. I think I'll leave the page open even if I'm away! So, please visit!



The website again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!