lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

03 July 2007
Long Hair Is Simply Irritating. 17:34

I don't mean anything but keeping long hair is great but irritating at the same time. The moment my mom sees A hair on the floor, she'll be like :


"Pick it up! It's yours!"


Chee by. Got hair sure mine one ah? I can differentiate whether it's mine by the moment I look at it. Come on, that hair is like so short. I think it's even shorter than anyone's armpit hair or even pubic hair.


IT's definitely not mine! And also my fringe isn't THAT short. My mom always complains that my f
ringe is TOO long.


!!!!!

Then cut it myself every single weekend ah? -.-"


If that's the case, then I have to MUST tie my hair 24/7 while at home. -.-"


Many teachers disagree the idea of students keeping long hair duing at school. Last week, I took a look at my previous school photos when i was in primary school while I was arranging my cupboard. During primary school, the students are strictly "banned" to keep long hair.


OH MY GOSH! I LOOKED HIDEOUS!


Don't ever think of me putting it up. It's really hideous. (I know I don't look good too now but at least better than before with my hair cropped.) Yucky. Reminds me to replace that photo with another one. I can imagine...


Peter Petrelli : Wooooow! Is that you in that photo?


Lynn : What?? Which one?



Peter Petrelli : This one...!


*pointing at THAT particular photo*



Lynn : Oh My God! Of course that's not mine! That's my un-identical twin sister.



Peter Petrelli : Oh, really?


The next day..


*on the phone*


Peter Petrelli : Let's break up.



Lynn : What the fuc-


Peter Petrelli : *hangs up the phone*


That's not going to happen right....?


The school's giving us a health check or whatever it's called on Thursday. Please don't let the syringe go anywhere near me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!