lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

29 April 2007
school is never this fun. 19:19




Gosh I love Heroes, don't you guys agree with me?


Especially Hiro Nakamura, the Japanese guy who can bend time. He's so cute right?


>>>>>>>>>>


Normally I find this type of people very annoying. Surprisingly, I actually L-O-V-E him!


Ok, maybe he doesn't look that cute in this photo.






Can you believe it! I'm actually having a three-day school holiday. Ok lah, maybe it's not that impossible. I'm so gonna stuff myself with lots of good things. Watching Heroes 24 hours non-stop. Subscribe tons of caller tunes! *I still have lots of credits* Or maybe even blog 24 hours non-stop!


Ok, maybe the list isn't that encouraging or fun at all.


Have I told you that I signed a contract with Lui Yi Hong (女儿红) company lately? As a result, I'm officially the ambassador of the company! The company is asking me to pose for their products : "Lui Yi Hong" (女儿红) and "Lam Yi Hong"(男儿红).


P/s : For those who haven't watched Hong Kong films, Lui Yi Hong (女儿红) is an alcohol. If you directly translate 女儿红 into English, it means girl in red. So, if they can have girl in red, why can't they have boy in red too (男儿红)?


PP/s : You guys know Wong Fei Hung(黄飞鸿) right? Apparently I'm Wong Fei Lynn!


BIG BIG POST NOTE


It's 黄飞琳! Not 黄肥琳! Big difference you know!


Photos taken from Aster's handphone.


She has watermarked her blog's link on it! Argh!






Thumbs up !





Wong Fei Lynn with her famous pose!





Lui And Lam Yi Hong Lickin' Good!





I'm Lovin' It!






Who says only adults can drink them? Teng and I drink it everyday!





Just drink it.



Special thanks to Aster the photographer, Lynn and Teng for the water bottle. And also Yin Zee for letting me sit at her place!
Hahahha, ain't that fun? You guys should try something like that at school too!


Another insanity of the Xia's'.






Me and Aster on the way to the coffee shop near our school.



Kuan and I were walking in front of Aster and Berry. Then, Aster suddenly spotted a hibiscus on the floor. Waliao, she picked it up and shouted at us. Kuan and I exchanged looks and started running.


"FASTER RUN! A perempuan gila is chasing us with a hibiscus in her hands!"


HAhahahah! Kuan and I ran for awhile then stopped to wait for them. Guess what insane Aster did.






What a country lover !






Aster put it on Kuan's hair without being realized.


We were laughing hysterically!





Blimey! I look damn hiao in this photo!
At some point, I look like the infamous Fu Rong Jie-Jie! Argh!!!! I don't want!





Kuan and I while waiting for the Pan-Mee.


Oh, Kuan just can't keep her hands off the hibiscus, can she?

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!