lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

13 April 2007
Diagnostic. 19:19

Finally! The diagnostic test is over!





YEAH !





Ee leng asked me to shout 'yeah' with her as soon as we came out of the classroom. I started shouting yeah and do some freaking dance moves. Not really dance moveslah, just that swing my hands around and move my body. hahahah. Nobody joined in, they were too busy discussing about the KH test. boring.



Last Tuesday, a cheeby teacher called me out during assembly for reading while singing the national anthem. Yeah right, what's wrong with you guys? I was reading, not doing some exotic dance moves.



*with microphone*


*translated to English*


Teacher : That Chinese girl wearing baju kurung, please come out.



Lynn : Was that supposed to be calling me?



Teacher : The specky girl holding a book.



WHAT THE FUCK! wearing specs got problem one ar? No need to call me specky lah auntie. Jealous is it? Go wear one la. Some people just don't get it. I really want a pair of contact lens *with colour* , not specs. That cheeby teacher called me out and blanked me. I was like



YOU CALLED ME OUT AND NOW YOU'RE IGNORING ME!? STUPID BITCH.



So I sat behind the 'stage' filling in the Demerit form thing. what the fuck. For goodness sake, I'm getting a demerit mark for reading during assembly. If it wasn't for the diagnostic test, I wouldn't be. Then, the disciplinary teacher came over to me.


*translated to English*


Teacher : What's the use of being smart if you don't have any moral value?



Lynn : *gave him a blank stare**started scolding at the bottom of my heart*



Yeah right, I never thought myself as a smart ass or something. If I were, I wouldn't be sitting here to be scolded by you. So shut up big mouth. Just go read your favourite book, buku panduan disiplin. You're just so boring!



Anyway, today was the last day of my diagnostic test. Sejarah and Kemahiran Hidup paper as desserts. Yummy. Not. I was clueless doing the Sejarah paper. I think I finished it within 15 minutes. *Hmm, I have what it takes to be a top archer/police girl.* I was so darn bored that I decided to have a quick nap. Can't. The weather was freakishly HOT although it's only morning.




BAD FENG SHUI!




though I don't believe it.


Better start reading Lilian Too's books.



I really hate my seat during the test. According to the name list, I'm the second student *counted from the last*. So I was set to sit near the window, which was FREAKISHLY HOT AND FAR FROM THE CLASSROOM DOOR. And I think all my classmates have huge, wide and long butts *just joking*. I had to go zig-zag in order to get to my seat.


Get it now?

Back to the nap thing. While I was trying to take a nap, I felt a finger pricking my upper arm. I looked up and saw my maths teacher staring at me.



Teacher : Finished the paper d ah?



Lynn : Em, yeah.



Teacher : So fast one.



Lynn : Yeah, cause I tembak every question xD



Teacher : *speechless* U never read a?




Lynn : Got ah. But I forgot everything d. Ha-ha-ha.



She looked at me with a slightly evil grin. Then she walked out of the classroom and got a large pile of test papers heading towards me.



Teacher : Since you're so free, help me to sum up the marks.



Lynn : Sure. *better than being a dummy in the class waiting for the time to pass*



Teacher : *starts explaining*



Lynn : *kept nodding head* oh, ok. ok ok. ok ah.



Lynn : Em, how are our results overall? Good?



Teacher : Dun think so.



Lynn : *0.0* oh, ok.




Did the summing-up-the-maths-paper 2-marks thing. Berry did the other half. Some of my classmates are freakishly genius 0.0 The others also not badlah. I wonder whether my maths teacher was a workaholic. She finished marking our paper 2 within 2 days. I bet my Malay teacher has finished too. They're both working freaks.During recess, some of my classmates asked for the marks.



"I FORGOT D LA!"



"HOW CAN U FORGET!?"



"HOW NOT!?"



"Don't worry la. Your mark is rather high leh.






XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


I made a cartoon script! Don't forget to give me some comments about it! I'll post it later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!