lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

23 April 2007
Butt-killing. 18:20




Short Talk :


Roller skating is the most dangerous game in the world.





Last Saturday was my classmates' birthdayS. *Sue Teng, Yi Tyng and Moong, Happy Belated Birthday!* We went for roller skating in Sungai Wang. It was sibeh fun but butt-killing at the same time. I reached there at about 1pm. Thanks to the bloody bus for reaching so late.


We had a fun time in there
pushing other people
. Very fun loh! Oh My Fucking Gosh, I was darn shocked when I saw my ex-classmate. It's been ages since we last met. Not really ages la, I just met him last week and he seemed to forget who I was. It was really embarassing you know? Aster saw him in school last week, and we went up to say hi. I asked him whether he remembered me. He was like "Oh, you looked familiar."


WAAAA!

SO DARN MALU!




OK lah, maybe it's not so malu. So I just smiled at him when I saw him again at the place-to-roller-skate and turned around. It was then he said "Wa, chuen d lah, don't recognise me already lah." I gave him a =.= expression and laughed.


I fell down 3 times. Uncontrollable. The first time was somewhere near the function room. I WASN'T GOING TO FALL AT FIRST! Wei Teng and I skated together. Then either one of us lost control and started being like JELLY. Our hands were 'swaying' in the sky. After awhile, we finally are able to stand firmly. Then, a cibai Indian guy came to langgar me. Obviously, he's a beginner too, about my age I think. Walao, lost my stability again! I grabbed Teng's left shoulder so hardly and that cibai Indian guy's upper arm so hardly.


After few seconds, I'm back on my feet again *firmly*. Then a crowd suddenly went pass me. I tried to dodge but one of them hit my shoulder lightly. Then..


KA-BOOM!


I was sitting on the floor. Sibeh pain-lah. Maybe not. My legs and arms fell on the floor first so it wasn't that pain. The second and third fall was really pain. BECAUSE MY BUTT LANDED ON THE FLOOR FIRST.


CIBAI bitch! She knocked my shoulders without even saying sorry after I fell down for the second time. Very leng meh you? My grandmother looks better than you even without make-up loh. Then, I fell down again *my own fault*. I lost my balance and was 'swaying' my hands like mad. I hitted someone's arm when I was too busy doing the sway-your-hands-when-you're-gonna-fall game.


Turned out that unluckly victim was Sue Teng. Walao, really ho cai it wasn't somebody else. I kept saying sorry before I knew that was Sue Teng.


Precaution : Never skate in front of Lee Peng.


I was in front her when I was skating. All of a sudden, I heard her screaming. "AHHHHHH....!"


OH MY GOSH! WHAT'S THAT THING PULLING MY HAIR..!


Lee Peng was pulling my hair before she fell down. SIBEH PAIN YOU KNOW! Imagine somebody pulling your hair, causing you to almost fall down *with your butt landing the floor first*. I was shouting like mad.






Photo grabbed from Aster's blog


Me doing the sway-your-hand-before-you-fall game again. Luckily Teng was holding my shoulders behind me before I fell.





Left: Sue Teng with another guy.


Right : Yi Tyng *Pink Lady* with her lovely boyfriend.






Birthday cake baked by Ee Leng's mom. Looks delicious! Didn't have a chance to taste it.



If you always speak mandarin in bahasa pasar way with your family or friends, you would know this word :


屁股开花 (pi gu kai hua). Meaning flower coming out of yout butt. Frequently used whenever a person is suffering pain from being canned or falling down.


A great example :






Sorry I.R Baboon! Didn't mean it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!