lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

31 March 2007
21:30

I'm So Darn Bored! Entertain Me!



That's my favourite line! I'm so darn



.


.


.


.


.


.



BORED!




ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE! HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED THE VIDEO?








Beautiful Liar - Beyoncé ft Shakira.






Step 1:


Click on the 'play' button.


Step 2:


Click on the 'pause' buttong.


Step 3:


Wait till it's fully loaded.
Step 4:


Start watching!



The first thing that came into my brain was :


"Was that Beyoncé Knowles? Did the director or whoever did some extra work so there's two Beyoncé there?"




You would've believed that too!


Analysis :




Top : Shakira


Bottom : Beyoncé Knowles


If you guys have watched, start voting who's prettier XD~! It's really hard to differentiate them in that video as they look really alike? Personally, I think Beyoncé Knowles is prettier and more glamorous compared to Shakira. But Shakira sings better! Nandini thinks Shakira is better if you guys look at her properly.


Hmm, everyone's taste is different!


Beyoncé Knowles looks prettier for me because she has the coffee-brown colour skin which I've always WANTED! ARGHHHH..! How perfect would it be! Dreamy skin colour.


I'M STARTING TO ADMIRE GWEN STEFANI! As in LOVE!



.


.


.


.


.


.




Don't get me wrong. I meant Love as in Idol-Love. I'm not gonna be a lesbian! Gross!


She looks rather pretty. Typical fair skin with blonde hair. I used to like her. Well, used to LIKE her only lah. It's more of LOVE more, like the way I admire Avril Lavigne. Anyway, her new single :








The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani ft Akon




sounds sweet right? Love Her!




BAH !


My super low eyelid! Well, not exactly SUPER la.. My friends freaked out when they found out about that. I meant, I'm not the only who can pull my eyelid that low-lah, Suki also can ma! As a conclusion,


WE ARE BEAUTIFUL MONSTERS! Blahahahaa =X!


Anyway, my friends and I went to the National Library last Thursday. Kuan's dad came to fetch us. *Thanks uncle!* I felt kinda excited! It was my first time riding a car which has three rows of seats! Haahahah, I'm so darn sua gu leh! Kuan, the 'Van Auntie' *Aster gave her that name* sat in front. I must admit that,


I WAS VERY NOISY IN THE LIBRARY!


I was searching for some leng zais rather than searching for some materials for the freaking Sejarah project. Snapped a few photos.





HAIYAR !


Women in black!





Guess where we were.



We went to Kim Gary for lunch *or rather lunch-dinner*. The food was, rather awful. I meant, it was ok la. Just that it's so darn expensive. Kuan and Teng kept saying that they're paying RM6 for a stupid bowl of Maggi Mee. And me, RM2.80 for a cup of Milo Ice. Very amusing. I could've ordered that in a Mamak Stall for only RM 1.50. I reached home at about 6.30pm. WALAO, then, I realised that, I've actually broke the record for being away from home after school for 12 whole hours. Surprisingly weird but true for me XD!


Momo!






He looks rather cute right?





His very own house *in the cage*!





Random Photo


My public phone card!





Momo with his very own bathroom.






Bought these books at Popular today.


Total amount: RM100++. I was shocked too when I saw that figure! Ah Mi didn't look very pleased.





Cute right? Bought it in Way-In Fasion.



I'm so going to start saving up money! Avril Lavigne's album and manga! Books! Magazines! Argh, money is never ever enough!



Good Charlotte is really coming to KL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!