lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

21 March 2007
I'm A Banana! 19:46




In case you guys are wondering what bad taste I have to post this photo in my blog,



STOP !



I hate this freaking gay. He's so darn.. *speechless*



Nickname : Yong Sui Kent.


Age : 15.


Description : Lala Zai. Perasan for thinking he wears the best clothes, best hair, best everything. When the fact is totally opposite. The word 'F-A-S-H-I-O-N' doesn't exist in his dictionary. He thinks he's following the trend but he's actually wearing my grandpa's clothes in his golden days.


Worst part : He paints his fingernails BLACK. See that middle finger at the corner? Well, I specially painted the nails BLACK since you like them so much. Anyway, you're ruining my blog's reputation. The photos' quality is so low.

COME BASH ME LA if you're feeling mm song! You used to say you always pick up fights in UE3 car park after school. All those BULLSHITS! In case you're wondering, Carrefour is near my school. And the entry is free. Yeah one more thing. I'm not having menstruation while writing this post. You're soooooo predictable.



Enough of the yong sui things. I think I'm going to throw up if I continue to blog about HIM.



I just found out this cool website from Suki. It provides all insane quotes.


The Surrealist.




"Wait till I get Lynn on you."




Love. The quotes are really maddo. Here's another :




Lynn Tested, Mother Approved.



Anyway, I just got my exam results. Kinda satisfied with the marks. And I'm proud to announce that



"AFTER 15 YEARS, I FINALLY GOT AN 'A' FOR HISTORY!"



Well, not exactly finally. I scored an A once when I was in Form 1. It was kinda thrilling knowing that I got an A for History. Well, you know. I can barely remember the people's name recorded. However, JWW BiTch is exceptional. Officially it's supposed to be:




"AFTER 15 2 YEARS, I FINALLY GOT AN 'A' FOR HISTORY!"



I think I'm starting to hate Mathematics. It's so darn complicated. It took me ages to solve a Maths question. My multiplication table is getting blunt. I can't calculate simple calculation. When I was doing my Maths homework this afternoon at school, I was thinking: HOW MUCH SLOWER CAN I GET!



If you think you're ok with calculation, try these:



How fast can you get?
(-15) + (-20)


(-11) X (-12)




Well, it took me ages to figure it out. And I'm not joking. It's not that I'm not taught about that or whatever, it's just that, I DUNNO LA !



Remember? My Mandarin test thing? Well, I swear that I hate Mandarin more, as in MOST. The Chinese teachers kept FORCING me to take Mandarin in PMR. I got a lecture from two of them yesterday. Mind me, for almost half an hour.



"The angmohs are trying their best to learn Mandarin so that they can find a better job and earn a better living. And you, as a Chinese aren't willing to learn it. Mandarin is your mother tongue. You know what? If you graduate and are trying to find a job, it's useless to just say you LEARNED MANDARIN while you're in school. You must have a certificate showing that you really LEARNED MANDARIN."



"It doesn't matter what result you get in PMR. It's the matter that you LEARNED MANDARIN. It really doesn't matter if you don't get A in PMR. You still have SPM next." *she was holding my hand while talking to me. So romantic*



I was like, WHAT DO YOU KNOW! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INSULTED?



I handed in my Mandarin essay book to the MANDARIN class monitor this afternoon. Yeah I was the only one who handed in. How angelic am I? NOT. The others have already handed in on Monday. It was so unpredictable. During class, I saw him and other guys' shoulders shaking up and down. Continuously, UP AND DOWN.



Obviously, they were laughing about something. My first reaction was, ARE THEY READING MY MANDARIN ESSAY ? Oh God, don't let it be. Then during science class, one of the boys was telling me how FUNNY my essay was. The other boy heard and started making childish moves. I didn't know to whether take it as a compliment or an insult.




At that point, I think I'm starting to hate boys. But I still LOVE to gap leng zai.



When we returned to class, I asked that guy whether it was really funny. He casually answered



You say leh? *grinning*



I felt so.. INSULTED at that moment. In fact, I can feel my tears stinging the back of my eyes. How funny can my essay be? Now you get that my Mandarin sucks? GET IT?



If yes, FUCK OFF AND STOP ASKING ME TO TAKE MANDARIN! YOU GUYS STINK!



Anyway, I'm kinda FRUSTRATED lately when I see boys putting crying emoticon while texting or chatting in MSN.


EG : T.T


T_T



It's as if they're asking me to AXE-MURDER them! It started off some other day while I was texting XxX. The conversation was great. Well, not really. Not until the moment when I saw this so-called cute crying "T.T" emoticon appearing at my phones screen.



WALIAO ! My mood swung tremendously. From 10 to 1.



I mean, how MAN is that? YUCK! The "T.T" almost sounded like "I'M A SISSY! KISS ME !" What an alluring image. NOT. I mean, can you imagine a Hollywood star symbolising COURAGE OF MAN like Tom Cruise sobbing while filming "Mission Impossible " ? Arghhhhh.



MONEY'S BEEN TIGHT FOR ME THIS YEAR!



RM5/day. Yeah you may think it's too much for a student like me. If you really think so, start checking my first post on this blog : Money's Never Enough. I have to pay for lots of stuff this week. STUPID FREAKING SCHOOL made me pay for a magazine. How much? RM24. For what? For reading.



HELLO ? Who on earth would be bothered to read that magazine? Plus I've already subscribed that magazine at home. AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO BUY THAT THING AGAIN? Be slightly understanding la. You're making me paying double.



RM5 for class fund. What's left? RM1 in my wallet. Very amusing. NOT. RM1 for a week.




GOOD CHARLOTTE'S HAVING A CONCERT IN KL!

I mean, how cool is it? An American band having a concert in Malaysia. But it's not comfirm yet la. The problem is, why are they coming THIS YEAR? Can't they come a year earlier or later? Stupid PMR. Mom wouldn't be pleased if I tell her about the concert thing. And the concert ticket thing...




I WISH I WERE A RICH TEENAGER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!