lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

26 February 2007
Chinese New Year 17:01

I hate Chinese New Year



*Angpaus are exceptional*




My parents were out at church when I woke up on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. My neighbour hired a lion-dance troupe so the sound of drum woke me up from my sweet dreaM~ *Though I can't remember what is it now* I get bored at lion dance performances. It's just soooooooo DULL! The best part of the performance is still the drum part. I just won't get bored listening to it. It's like the sound of your heartbeat. The rhythm~




Went to Genting Highland for three days the next day. Reminds me never to eat Mcdonald in Genting. I had Mcflurry Oreo at night and followed my cousins to the arcade. I was looking at my cousins playing the basketball machine. It was then I suddenly felt dizzy. My vision became blur and.. somehow bright. Then, I started feeling like throwing up. It was as if I was on drugs. I kept thinking




"I DON'T WANNA GO BLIND!"




My bro led me to the nearest toilet. A kid was playing h-a-p-p-i-l-y in the toilet. So darn annoying. She cut my line and went into the toilet cubicle 1st. For What?







Threw up. Cleaned myself up and felt MUCH better. Ordered a extra large drink to keep myself alert.


Say Goodbye To Genting's McDonald.




Went to the outdoor theme park. It wasn't crowded as we got into it early.

1st stop: The Spinner



I can't remember the sequence! . We played almost everything until 10pm.
The best rides are still the "Rolling Mine Thunder Train"(spelled like that right?) and "Corkscrew"



At Times Square on the 6th day of Chinese New Year. Met up with maddo Nandini. I think there's about 20 of us. I THINK LA.. So split up. Went to Sungei Wang with my close friends.

The best part : The Monster Adventure



I kept shouting as soon as I've entered the so-called haunted house. Needed to wear some "Plastic" spectacles so we'd be able to see the 3D thing.


8 of us + 2 girls = 10 persons.



I don't think I needed that very much. I kept shouting so LOUDLY (I didn't realise that until my friends told me) that I only looked at the front. It's hilarious thinking back as it isn't very scary after all.




The line broke into two when we got in. 5 person each line. Yeo Jin Rong was so darn calm man! He walked at the front of the line as if nothing happened! 4 mad girls behind him shouting like mad! He even stopped once, scolded us *jokingly, he was laughing while scolding*



"STOP SHOUTING LA!
I'M GOING DEAF!"






WoOOOOoooo.. Since when did he become so man? 0.0 I think Kah Kit suffered the same thing at the 2nd line. Before returning home, Kuan said that Berry was so darn brave at the second line. She even waved to the "ghost". Somebody please tell me she hadn't taken her pills that day.




School's as usual today. I helped a middle-aged lady to translate Mandarin into English. She wanted to change foreign currency but didn't know how to speak English. It was quite sucky because I had slightly difficulties in speaking English. And I had to slightly tip-toe to speak to the man in the counter.




MY ENGLISH SUCKS!

And I Hate My HEIGHT!


Avril Lavigne's single "Girlfriend" Video is released today!

1 Comments:

yay...im the first to post...weeee~~~~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 February 2007 at 17:36  

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!