lynnwithbrain 2 copy resized

twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

08 February 2007
Bored Out Of Mind 19:02

* STRUCK !*


Haven't been blogging for a very long time.. Out of ideaaaaaa.. Any idea for me? I have ONE HERE.

I JUST LOVE KIDS!


I have a darn RICH uncle who lives in a mansion. Seriously ! I meant a mansion as in 3 times larger then a bungalow that you'll normally see in the big cities. He has two children ( my cousins xD ) and two grandchildren ( my niece and nephew of course ). And I seriously really really realllyyyyyyy hate my niece. Stupid drama queen. I always hide in my room or have a 'date' with my computer after calling my uncle and auntie. It's easy to know whether she's coming along with my uncle.


How To Detect A KidThe door bell keeps ringing = she's here.
The sound of her shouting outside the house = SHE'S HERE....!


Last week, she turned up at my house SURPRISINGLY at about 8pm. I quickly sprang upstairs trying to avoid HERRRRRRR.. ! It's in her nature to be a "Drama Queen". A Kid Drama Queen.. She's only six years old, studying in the kindergarten.





URGENT NEWS!

A 15-year-old teenager afraid of a six-year-old kid.




It was only 8pm. They won't leave until it's 10pm as my uncle lives quite far away from my house. Lots of things to talk with my mom.

TIMETABLE OF DEATH
8pm - 10pm Lots of noise created. Mainly by my annoying niece. WHY CAN'T SHE MAKE LESS NOISE WHILE PLAYING LIKE HER LITTLE BROTHER!
10.30pm - Peace at last... !

Take back my words. Not really peace. The toys are everywhere. On the floor, on the table. EVERYWHERE! Has she ever tried to be SLIGHTLY helpful by at least piling the toys at a side. The chess, snake ladders and stuff. The small stuffs get missing everytime after she plays them. I hope I wasn't like that when I was about her age. So darn annoying! Unlike her cute little brother with a pooh-bear face who keeps smiling xD! Love him!


Anyway, Valentine's Day is approaching.. Chocolates, sweets, flowers. Not.. They only appear in my MIND. I'm still a singleton and you'll know why when you see my photo xD. Some of my classmates have already had boyfriends. The jealousy, the enviousness, the wanting to kill them off xD.. Just joking la of course! Just that it makes me really reallyyyyyy jealous whenever I see other young couples hugging and flirting with each other. But NOT when they've over 'vomitous' that is enough to bring up your meals over the past three days of course.

One last message before I end this post.

I'M A SINGLETON BUT I'M PROUD TO BE IT!


©Copyright reserved


7 Comments:

yo..lynn.long time no see leh..how ur life?how bout ur velantine?PMR..GAMBATEK o..

By Blogger Unknown, at 8 February 2007 at 20:44  

duno what 2 comment..
oni can say not nice lol jkjk!!
ur topic hahaz!!
dunno wat 2 comment la anyway is nice!!
keep in touch

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 17:59  

harlloo...sry ar i dunno call u wat le ,watever la so at valantine day u will out with ur uncle little brother???...heheheh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 18:22  

hehe cool lerh i wanna read more!!! jia you on eur next update xD

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 18:44  

yoz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 19:27  

nice......x)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 19:29  

walao..u dam bad worhx....u oso a gal lerhx...u should luv ur niece more than ur nephewsx XD!!well she's a drama queen werts....she will hav a good future !xD!!isin't that good to have a drama queen as ur niece =P!!!...LoL....

hmm..well...dun forget we WERE kids though....we Were like them before....hehehehe....its kid's nature larhx =P....
+u+u weihx...your blog is nice to read man xD
looking forward for more topics =P...XD..buaibuai!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 February 2007 at 20:03  

Post a Comment


Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!


Recent Updates


UPDATED Photos - 18 Jan UPDATED Profile - 31 Dec


She is..

Image012
Lynn

She's stepping into 18 this 7 September. Her most frequently used emoticon in MSN is -___- and calls everyone sampat although she's a sampat herself. She takes things for granted sometimes and that's bad. She has zero sense of fashion but tries to improve that [.....]

Ads by Nuffnang.


Click The Ad!
Chat Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Tweets



Beautiful Disaster


The LYNNks

Alicia.
Aster.
Berry.
Carmen.
Claira.
Diane.
Ee Leng.
Heshcoe.
Jia Huei.
Jing Wei.
Karena.
Kee Yi.
Kiki.
Mabel.
Mira.
Moong.
Nas.
Nicole.
Samantha.
Sherliz.
Wan Jing.
Zoey.

Akira (Miao)
Cheesie
FourFeetNice
Typical Ben
Sweat Lee
Vvens
XiaXue

Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

Email Me Here!