20 January 2007
Money Is Never Enough 15:32
I bet everyone in this ENTIRE world thinks that money is never ever enough in our life. I've never realised about this until yesterday when my teacher asked us to discuss about the pros and cons of air steward/ stewardess. It was really fun as we talked about the entire job rob that they do. Standing the whole day to serve the passengers.
*What if the flight lasts 12 hours ? Like a flight to European countries.*
You'd have to stand 12 hours with your big , fake smiles on your face and always looking good. And the opportunity to meet gorgeous guys or celebrities is like searching for a needle in the ocean. Most celebrites can afford to hire their own aeroplane/helicopter right? IF you're lucky to fly to European countries, of course your $alary will increase. But the chance doesn't come that often. The seniors would have to give the chances to others.
So, a air-steward/stewardess will get approximately RM6,000/month. That's if you're flying to further countries. Eg: Malayisa ---> Italy
We made a budget sheet . And we tried to lower the prices to the minimum.
Budget Sheet ( single ) - RM4,000 $alary
- Since it's counted till minimum, let's assume that you eat economic rice every single day.
- If you're dating, you might have to pay your date's meal.
- RM3 for a meal. 30 days with two meals - lunch and dinner. RM3 x 60 = RM180
- Junk food/others for the guests Rm50.
- Living in a flat. ( MINIMUM ! )
- What about the rent/housing loan ?
- The renovation and stuff? Interior designs?
- Let's say you're buying a KANCIL - 659cc.
- That means about RM22,000- If you pay it separately in two years - 24 months. That''ll be about RM900++/month.
- What about the interest? Service charge?
Electric / Water bills
- You'd have to switch on the air-cond when your guests arrive.
- What about the other stuff like flask, fans, lights, TV, radio, computer ?These are the daily needs!
- 8 glasses of water/day to keep you healthy.
Other basic payments
- Assessment tax, road tax, income tax
- Phone bills. If you're having a mobile phone, it'll be about RM30/month right? House phone?
- If you're using Streamyx, that'll be about RM70++ right? ( it's a daily need! Cant be removed from the list! )< /p>
- Shopping for clothes, shoes, gifts and others during festivals. Eg : Chinese New Year/Christmas.
- About RM250? That's if you're not desperate to buy new handphone - latest model or branded stuff.< /p>
- Petrol ? If you drive everyday, it'll be about RM400
- Daily needs like toothbrush, toothpaste, towels?
Savings for the future
- C'mon! You've gotta think about the future! Look beyond the future!
- You're gonna have a family and children. Aren't you gonna save some money for your children's future? Such as education fee? Their insurance?
- When you're retired, and your children haven't had the capability to earn the enough sum of $alary to keep the WHOLE family safe and warm, what are you going to do then if you hadn't saved up money?
- Emergency Needs.
Food : RM 350
Accommodation : RM 1,000
Car Loan : RM 950
Electric/Water : RM 100
Other basic payments : RM 200
Entertainment : RM 500
Others : RM 410
SUM : RM 3,510
$alary : RM 4,000
Balance ( Savings ) : RM 490
What about your retired parents? Assume that they're living under one roof with you. RM400 for them as their 'allowance' to make their life easier! Aren't you gonna pay them back after what they've given you? Education fees, insurance, love. And what's left : RM90.
I have this funny email that my friend sent it to me for salary raise::::::
In Thi$ life, everything in thi$ world co$t$ money. I think you $hould be under$standing of the need$ of u$ a$ your employee$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.
E$$entially Needing Money
THE NEXT DAY
I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet. NOw the newspaper are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the country may go into aNOther recession. I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
Conclusion : Money Is Never Enough!
Ads by Nuffnang.
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix